Ok, Ok, Ok....I know that it has been awhile but there has been alot going on in our family. Let's start out with Landon's 1st Birthday. We went down to Round Rock for Spring Break to celebrate his birthday with all of our family. I can't believe that Our Little Monkey is One!!! It just seems like yesterday when I was driving myself to the hospital becasue Blaine was out of town at the Texas Relays. What is Our Monkey up to:
- He weights 19 pounds 15 ounces and is 29 inches long.
- He has three teeth.
- He is eating solid foods since he was 10 1/2 to 11 months, no more baby food. He loves pancakes, green beans, bananas, turkey, ham, carrots, cheerios, and gold fish just like brother.
- Wears 9 months cloths and size 3 diapers.
- He is our Speedy Gonzales. He crawls soooooooooo fast.
- He's not walking yet but he pulls up on everything and will walk along the side of furniture or what ever he can get his little hands on.
- He loves trains just like his brother. When Hayden is playing in his room with his trains, Landon has to be right their with him.
- He has been sleeping through the night since he was 3 months and takes 2 naps a day.
- We haven't switched to whole milk yet since I still have a whole freezer full of breastmilk.
- He is starting to say more and more words like....tickle, tickle, tickle, bye-bye, dadda, mama, bubba (that's what he calls Hayden).
- Drinks out of sippy cup.
- Follows brother were ever he goes.
We were so glad that everyone was able to make it to Landon's birthday and help us celebrate. He is still loving all of his gifts. When he isn't playing with them, Hayden is playing with them. I guess you can never be to old for baby toys. Thanks again to everyone. Hope you enjoy the pictures and video. You can never be to late.