Friday, October 9, 2009

High Chair

Last night I fed Landon in his high chair for the first time and he loved it. Thought that it would be a mess but he was really good. Can't believe how fast he is growing up in front of our eyes. Everyone is doing great. It has been cold here today, 49 for the high. Maybe I can convince Blaine to start a fire. Hayden is doing really good in school. He as learned to spell his name out saying it. I can't believe that he is becoming our little school boy. Hopefully he will take on our athletic side too. Oh, Landon has peas and green beans all over his face. His favorite vegetables are green bean, squash, sweet potatoes, and peas. Doesn't care for carrots at all. His favorite fruits are bananas, peaches, pears. I have more fruit but haven't gotten around to trying it on him yet. Still holding back on giving him applesauce because Hayden was allergic to apples for the longest time and it just scares me that Landon will to, but I have try it.

0 comments: