Friday, September 25, 2009

Homework

Hayden had his first homework assignment that was due today. We had to put a collage together of the family and his name. I drew his name out and he helped color the inside of his name but then he got frustrated because he wanted to out of the lines and I was telling him to stay in between the lines. Then he helped me cut his pictures out. I had to go back on some of the pictures that he cut, but he did a pretty good job on some of them. And of course we had to get Thomas the Train involved so he went and got some stickers out of his room and put them on. I think that it turned out great. Sorry for the glare in the picture. I tried every which way to make it not get the glare but it happened anyways. The picture is of Aunt Candace, Uncle Jeremy, Mamma, Pappa, Blaine, Hayden, and Me pregnant.

0 comments: